GROUPS AND STUDENTS DIRECTOR
The Bridge Church is a fast-growing church that lives to see the Gospel take ground through Middle Tennessee and beyond. Our vision to multiply x10 in the coming years has created a growing need for point leadership of Groups and Students networks at our first campus plant in Columbia, TN. Columbia is a ethnically and economically diverse city of over 35,000 people, and the Columbia campus averages a Sunday attendance of 750+.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge
- Ability to see and articulate and execute the vision of The Bridge
- Strong relational capacity that others want to work with
- Advanced communication and organization skills
- A proven ability to lead and grow “the trellis” (organizational growth)
- A high-energy, passionate leader that can build teams and attract people towards a vision
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Bridge Groups and Bridge Students networks by recruiting, onboarding, and training ministry leaders in each department.
- Resource, empower, and care for ministry leaders and have an active hand in their leadership development.
- Execute the administrative tasks associated with small-group ministries (e.g. rosters, Connect requests, surveys, etc.).
- Assist to execute Group Leader Training and Groups Connect events at Columbia Campus.
- Participate in Students sermon series planning, teaching, and small group guide preparation.
- Participate planning and executing Students annual camps and retreats.
- Onboard new volunteers from Growth Track each month.
- Recruit volunteers into the Bridge Lead network to develop coaches and volunteer staff and plan monthly Lead Nights as opportunities to connect with your leaders.
- Build and train a team to execute baptisms on Sunday services.
SCHEDULE: Sunday-Thursday (available for special events, retreats, etc.) / HOURS: 45+ hours/week / DIRECT REPORT: Campus Pastor / COMPENSATION: TBD